Owner and liable of processing of the Personal Information
The website www.eleanorgarden.com is owned and operated by “Villa Eleonora di Maria Grazia e Giulia Nunziante Sas”, which is liable of processing of the personal data of identified or identifiable people subsequent to consulting this website. Personal data are processed by the authorised people at Relais Eleonora’s Garden, Via della Repubblica 34, Ravello (SA).
The term “personal information” in this Policy refers to information that does or is capable of identifying you as an individual. The personal information that the website www.eleanorgarden.com processes include:
- name, gender, personal and work contact details, nationality, address;
- credit card details (credit card number and type, name of the credit card holder and expiry date);
- • guest stay information, including dates of arrival and departure and special requests made.
Use of Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws, “Villa Eleonora di Maria Grazia e Giulia Nunziante Sas” may collect and use relevant portions of Guests personal information in order to:
- provide and charge for Relais Eleanor’s Garden accommodation and other goods and services;
- provide Guests with a better or more personalized level of service, including information and services from a Third Party (such as additional guest services, local attractions and transportation options);
- conduct research on customer satisfaction and direct marketing and sales promotions;
- meet legal and regulatory requirements;
The processing of data is / will be done through the use of tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. This information are utilised for anonymous statistic purposes only and are eliminated after the elaboration.
The website www.eleanorgarden.com uses cookie technology in order to improve the functionality of the website. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to reveal Guests identity. They identify Guests browsers, but not Guests to our servers when Guests visit our websites. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can block them by adjusting the settings on your Internet browser. However, if you block them, you will not be able to use all of the features of the websites, including the customization features associated with creating a user profile.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analytics cookies they are used to collect data in aggregate form about users' browsing habits on the website, exclusively for statistical purposes. You may disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data.
- Third Party Cookies: this type of cookie incorporates features developed by Third Party within the pages of the site, in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of Third Party software services. These cookies are sent from Third Party domains that offer their functionality within the pages of the site.
List of cookies of Third Party used on website www.eleanorgarden.com:
- Google Analytics
- Google Map
Confidentiality of Information
“Villa Eleonora di Maria Grazia e Giulia Nunziante Sas” will not divulge Guests personal data to Third Parties without Guests consent.
Methods of treatment Personal data
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific safety measures are in place to prevent loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access. personal data is stored in a database to which access has authorized personnel of “Villa Eleonora di Maria Grazia e Giulia Nunziante Sas”, within the timeframe provided for by the law.
Rights of Data Subjects
Under Article. 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 – Personal Data Protection Code, the parties to whom personal data refer have the right at all times, to obtain to access personal data “Villa Eleonora di Maria Grazia e Giulia Nunziante Sas” holds about them, to be given a description of the data and their source, the purposes and methods for which the data are being processed, to request the identification of the data processors and of the representatives to whom the data may have been disclosed. Pursuant to the same section, individuals (data subjects) also have the right to verify the correctness of their personal data, to ask for their integration, updating, amendment, erasure, anonymization or blocking.